Black Unity currently remains a necessity for Black people to gain true freedom. Black people have been uniquely targeted and attacked because of our common identity as people of African Descent. For this reason, we must unite; our survival depends on it. The number of Black people worldwide is enormous, we are not a minority. We must access this collective power by realizing who we are as a whole and uniting as people of African Descent to re-gain our freedom that has been lost for far too long.
Unity should a priority for Black People. One of the greatest tactics used against us is division. Throughout history, our oppressors have been able to conquer us using our own division. This tactic has been used with even our greatest black leaders in order to prevent progress.Black Unity means that despite our many differences, we all come together to work toward common goals with the ultimate goal of Black Liberation. In order to progress, we must be united.
DIVISION IS THE ENEMY. UNITY IS THE SOLUTION.
We Believe That The Focus Of All Black People & Organizations Should Be A Global Black United Front
If we realize our power and unite for the sole purpose of Black Liberation, we will be victorious.
BLACK UNITY INCLUDES:
- Unity Within Our Families
- Unity Within Our Communities
- Black Unity Within The Nations We Live In
- Unity Between African Countries
- Unity Between Black People (People of African Descent) Worldwide
WAYS TO PROMOTE UNITY:
- Support Black Business, Organizations and People
- Join A Black Organization
- Connect With Other Black Organizations
- Encourage Other Black Organizations To Work Toward A Black United Front
- Connect With Organizations and Leaders across the Diaspora
SEE MALCOLM X’S LETTER TO MARTIN LUTHER KING JR: http://www.malcolm-x.org/docs/let_mart.htm